Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I go on

Time: 14:44
Date: December 30, 2009
Place: Work

I am writing this from the place I can't stand most in the world.

I was put in an awkward position today and it is not the first time.

I am sick and tired of what goes on in this place.

Unfortunately, every time I voice my feelings, I am given the same, monotonous line:
"You should feel lucky you have a job, a lot of people are out of work."

Let me make this very clear right now:

I DON'T BLOODY CARE!

Those people need a job, fine, they can have mine because I have had it with this place! I am disgusted with the long hours, for which I now no longer get paid as the company is in the toilet when it comes to finances, and the little pay I sometimes get, $10 per hour.

I know I've said this before elsewhere, but I can't stipulate or iterate this enough, I am not meant to be doing this job, I still believe I am meant to be doing something else.

I'm just not sure what that is!

No comments: