Friday, July 25, 2008

Exotic Dish

Date: Friday, July 25, 2008
Time: 23:34
Place: Home

Sometimes, I like to watch Food Network. I watch almost anything with Rachael Ray, I watch "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives", I watch "Iron Chef America" if the secret ingredient is something I like, and sometimes I'll watch shows with Alton Brown.

One program Alton Brown usually hosts is called "Good Eats". Most of the time he'll feature some food or food product that I like, but at the same time he gives an education on the topic. Another program he hosted had him traveling cross-country and trying local cuisine in different places. One such place he tried had, as a local delicacy, Fried Pig Brain Sandwich.

He appeared to enjoy it, while I would be hard-pressed to try such a thing, especially if I knew what it was, I have made another roundabout route of making a point.

My point is, my brain is fried, not like the sandwich, but I'm still having a bit of trouble forming coherent thought. The only way I am able to write this entry is through sheer force of will, and remembering things like shows on Food Network.

No comments: