Monday, July 21, 2008

Huh?

Date: Monday, July 21, 2008
Time: 23:35
Place: Home

There's a new television series that I like watching now. It's called "The Middleman". When it first came on, I checked it out, but was able to take it or leave it. Now I find myself watching it every week.

The thing is, not only do they use present day music in the background, but they also credit the artists at the end of the episode. Tonight's episode had me repeating the following phrase over and over each time an artist was credited, "Never heard of them."

But then, why would I? Although I like to think I have an eclectic taste when it comes to music, unless the group is played on a radio station I listen to, I don't know them.

Take for instance, the music I'm listening to now, it runs the gamut of eras, from the '60s to Today. Maybe one day I'll tell you what songs they were.

No comments: