Sunday, July 27, 2008

Worth The Wait

Date: Sunday, July 27, 2008
Time: 22:05
Place: Home

I completely missed making an entry yesterday, but I believe it was worth it. You see, I took yesterday, Saturday, July 26, 2008, off. I took the day for me, to have some time for me, so I could clear my head after all of the crap I've dealt with for the last 3 weeks, including working on Saturday 2 weeks in a row.

I went out yesterday and I went comic book shopping. After that, I went to this Japanese Buffet restaurant I like, but haven't been able to go to for quite some time. It's an all-you-can-eat buffet that includes their dual-sided dessert bar. The only thing I'm not too thrilled with is they only serve the gyoza dumplings at lunchtime, not at dinner. At dinner they serve the shrimp shumai, which is okay, but I prefer gyoza.

But I had a day for me, and that's all that matters.

No comments: