Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oopsie

Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Time: 20:08
Place: Home

I have missed making some entries in this blog.

A few times, I either had writer's block, or suffered from Incoherency, which I wrote about in an entry. The other times I missed making an entry was because I was exhausted from what's been going on at my job.

Some weeks ago, we got subpoenaed. We're not getting sued, but we have to produce a truckload or three of paperwork regarding past and present projects. What's somewhat helpful is that most of the data has been saved as digital information.

What isn't helpful is that one of the projects was never scanned in, and guess who gets that little task? Correct! You got it in one! And then there's stuff that has to be edited, or to use the legal term, "redacted".

Now, before someone starts saying "But if you've been subpoenaed, doesn't that mean you can't talk about it?" It probably does, but I haven't said what company I work for, who subpoenaed us, or what projects we've done and/or are doing. All I've done is kvetch about it. :-P

No comments: