Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Journal Entry #37: Other Abilities

Date: December 5, 2007
Time: 23:48

So let's review, I am a fair to middling writer, or so I've been told, and I have been informed that I take a pretty good picture, and that's not to say that I'm photogenic, I'm rather talented when it comes to using a camera. And as I've said on many occasions, I have a very good memory, if my brain is allowed to work properly.

But if the truth be known, there are times when I wish I was gifted in other ways.

I wish I could read music and play a musical instrument, and maybe even sing a little.

Of the instruments that are available, if I were talented enough to play one, I think I would like to be able to play either the piano, or the saxophone. I don't care if I wasn't good enough to play with a group or an orchestra, I just wish I could play.

Okay, I hear it, "So why don't you take lessons?" Time, patience, money. I don't have much of any of them at this point in my life. So all I can do at this time is wish.

No comments: