Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Time: 23:04
Place: Home

I was going to write something about my brother, what with this being his birthday and all, but now I don't feel like it.

Right now I feel as though I've wasted my life with jobs I don't like, schools I never wanted to attend, and women who were all wrong for me, but never wanted to admit that they were.

I know I've said it before, and quite frankly, I don't care, but I don't belong here. Not just at DeVry, not just where I'm working, but I don't belong in this world, and I mean this planet.

I'm beginning to believe that the mind that is inhabiting this particular body belongs somewhere else. I don't know where, I don't even know when, but not here, not now, and not to this being that's typing this garbage.

No comments: